- 4 chicken thighs
- 6-8 potatoes peeled, and cut into medium cubes
- 1 onion diced
- Put 3 tablespoons of oil in a pot and fry the onion in it until translucent.
- Add the chicken pieces and fry until they are well-browned on all sides.
- Add some baharat spice blend, and cover with water. Cook for 40 minutes in a covered pot over a low flame.
- Fry the potatoes and set them aside. You may put them in oil and place in the oven to get some color. Don't forget to coat them in oil.
- An hour before serving, add the potatoes to the pot with the chicken. Add some water if necessary. Add some baharat and salt, and let it cook for about another 40 minutes. Serve warm.